There has never been a better time to publish your own book.
Today...you can publish without approval from snooty publishers.
Today...you can do it yourself. If you can use a Word Processor, you can use the Amazon system.
Today...you can upload the formatted text and sell your eBook on Amazon in a matter of hours.
Material We Will Cover
- What is the Kindle Direct Publishing program (KDP)?
- What KDP Royalty should I choose?
- How should I price my book?
- What file format does my eBook need to be in?
- What software do I need?
- What about the book cover design?
- What is the KDP Select Program and should I use it?
- How do I use Createspace.com to make my paperback?
- How do I optimize my keywords in the Amazon store, Amazon Optimization (AO)
You will learn how to make an eBook (and a paperback) that work in the Amazon Kindle bookstore.
Special guest, Casey Watkins, will share how to promote and market your book on Amazon. Casey has 10 books published on Amazon right now.
Tony Cecala is a digital consultant and has published a best-selling diet book on Amazon.
Delicious hot lunch (Dominoes Pizza) and snacks (chips/cookies) will be served.
Includes free admission to afternoon WordPress Meetup (2pm-4pm)—a $10 value.
Pizza LUNCH: 1PM-2PM
WordPress MEETUP with Brian Sullivan: 2PM-4PM