addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board Job Board › Freelance Wordpress Programmer Needed

Freelance Wordpress Programmer Needed

Shelby M.
user 14581787
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
I'm pretty well-versed in Wordpress, but what I need to do for my employer is a bit beyond my capabilities, so I'm looking for some help. I have two jobs that may or may not need the same skills:

1) I have two themes written by the same programmer that I want to merge into one. Basically, keeping one theme pretty much intact, but adding a home page layout from another theme.

2) I need to revamp my client area. This has a lot of necessary bits and pieces, but it pretty much goes like this: Client logs in with a unique password and sees files which have been uploaded for them. They can then view the files or download them. The sessions need to be managed by the password as opposed to the client as the same client might log in several different days and needs to be able to see the files only for that day. It would also be best if we could upload files into a folder via FTP instead of having to upload individually through a browser. There's more, but that should give you a decent overview.

We are a Dallas video editing company and would prefer to work with someone local. We've done long distance and it didn't work for us.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Shelby Miller