DFW WordPress Group Message Board Job Board › GIG, need help finishing up a website for about three hours

GIG, need help finishing up a website for about three hours

A former member
Post #: 1
Making a website for a friend, and I need help working on it tomorrow at the University of Dallas in Irving, TX. I'm decent at wordpress but need somebody who is better than me so it can be done in 3 hours and not 20.

my work is at sample321.com. I put an ad on craigslist, but got a lot of middlemen who offer web services. and experts i couldn't afford. I just want someone who can do wordpress pretty well and who I could work with.

My friend is making a fashion site. It's currently at fashionsite.sample321.com. the three of us will be working side by side, and splitting the work.

We need to find a better plugin that's a little nicerthan the photo menu on the front page, and we'll have to make some simple changes such as looking for a better theme(free one), and basically doing what she wants us to do.

The goal is to have a cheap but presentable fashion site.

It's pretty basic wordpress. I just need to be able to speed up the time it takes to look up stuff.

I'd prefer someone college age. This job is 20/hr and three hours tomorrow night between 8 and 12.

Send me an email to rbernardo @ udallas. edu and send me samples of your work.