Direct Hire Opportunity with a great company! Hiring Lead Test Engineer with firmware experience. Please read description below.
Lead Test Engineer
- Lead the development of comprehensive test plans and test cases from product specs
- Lead the integration testing of hardware, software and firmware
- Lead the component testing on software and firmware to ensure they meet standards and functional requirements
- Define and develop test tools
- Work closely with R&D and technical support in software development and debugging
- Help maintain QA and test environments, including integration builds, product deployments and other tasks as needed
Requires local Dallas area candidates. Compensation will be competitive with 401k, health benefits and potential performance bonus. As a key member of the engineering team, there could be expected stock option incentives that will have a significant upside.
- Must have experience with testing Application, API, and Firmware
– Minimum of BSEE degree, BSCS, or related fields
– Strong desire for quality and an attention to details
– Excellent troubleshooting skill
– Solid understanding of manual and automated test procedures
–Thorough software/firmware test background on small embedded microcontrollers up through complex mobile devices.
– Demonstrated ability working with industry test equipment, procedures, documentation, and methodologies
– Ability to write codes and/or scripts to automate testing
– Knowledge of a variety of standard microcontroller serial and parallel communication peripherals and protocols.
– Quick learner with a “can do” attitude
– OS: iPhone, Blackberry OS, Android
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**email email@example.com for additional information**