addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board WordPress Q&A › Responsive slider for Twenty-eleven?

Responsive slider for Twenty-eleven?

Suzi B.
dmedia
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hi: I'm using NextGen Slider on the home page in Twenty-eleven. http://pvi.dmediaweb....­ The site resizes per the browser window and mobile devices. But NextGen Slider does not. Can anyone recommend a better slider that has the same attributes but resizes with the site? Or how to make NextGen Slider resize? Can't find an answer on the plug-in support forum. Thanks!
Chris K.
user 40630072
Dallas, TX
Post #: 10
I actually show the opposite is happening. The slider you have in place resizes to fit the mobile device (iPad for example) but the site does not scale to fit appropriately. The menu should not wrap from what I see. I would try a different theme that is responsive out of the box and has a built in slider.
Chris K.
user 40630072
Dallas, TX
Post #: 11
You might want to try this plugin. It looks to be more inline with the twenty eleven theme structure, but you may have to redo your banner images. http://wordpress.org/...­
Suzi B.
dmedia
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
Thank you Chris. I will check it out.