DFW WordPress Group Message Board WordPress Q&A › Print style sheet for Twenty Eleven and/or Studio Press themes

Print style sheet for Twenty Eleven and/or Studio Press themes

Suzi B.
dmedia
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
Hi: This question is specifically in regards to 2 of my sites, but could apply to anyone's Word Press site as well. I need to create a print stylesheet for 2 sites: One is a child theme of Twenty Eleven (www.primeventuresinc.com) and the other is a Studio Press site (www.allamericanrecycle.com). It bothers me that the sites do not print exactly as they appear on screen. I have been on codex looking for an easy solution and have tried several coding tips to edit the css stylesheet and the header.php files. Regardless of what advice I follow, nothing works. Anyone run into this problem and have tips/advice on how to make this work?
A former member
Post #: 2
What parts of the site are having problems when you use the print layout? I take it your goal is to have the print layout page match the site exactly. Does it recreate these problems in all browsers and OS? It is possible if you are using older versions of IE that the styles are not backwards compatible with the CSS syntax you are using. Just trying to throw some ideas your way. Let me know if I can do anything to help.