DFW WordPress Group Message Board Announcements › January Meetup: Are you ready to turn Pro?

January Meetup: Are you ready to turn Pro?

Tony C.
TonyCecala
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Dear WordPress Rockstar,

Today, I will tell you about three exciting things...

Exciting thing #1: I'm psyched to announce that Sean Jackson will be speaking at the January WordPress Meetup. His keynote will kick off an entire year of intense focus on "going Pro".

January 26 Keynote: Are you ready to turn Pro?

Let's face it, anyone can create a blog and throw something on it. But being successful online, and making a real living doing it, requires a lot more than just adding a plugin to WordPress or picking a snazzy theme.

On January 26, Sean Jackson - founding partner of Copyblogger Media - will delve into the traits, techniques and tactics that serious professionals use to reap real tangible rewards from their online efforts using WordPress.

If you are serious about generating results and want to learn the best ways to go Pro, then you will not want to miss our January 26th meeting.

RSVP right now. This event will sell out.

Exciting Thing #2: Don't forget, tonight is the Jingle Mingle. If you haven't bought a ticket yet there's still time.

Exciting Thing #3: Tomorrow, I will announce the 2013 Season Pass. And I will highlight the dates of all the Meetups next year as well as more details about the Emerging Tech Conference in Addison.

Best regards,

Tony Cecala
DFW WordPress Meetup Organizer
www.meetup.com/DFWWordPress

...one more thing.

Grab your credit card right now and snag the amazing Intercom. Intercom is a web service that keeps an eye on your web site users/readers/customers (anyone with a login account). You can write simple rules to remind them to upgrade, or to login and revisit your site. A WordPress plugin makes integration with your site as simple as warm holiday pie. Snag it now at 92% off.