addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DFW WordPress Group Message Board Job Board › Looking for a Genesis WordPress contractor

Looking for a Genesis WordPress contractor

Carrie D.
cdils
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1
Hey there,
I have a client needing some help to finish a website I started with him last year. The theme is a modified Genesis child theme and needs a handful of CSS/design tweaks. There will also be a lot of filling in content as the site is basically a shell right now.

My workload is too much to help him in a reasonable timeframe and I was looking for someone I could refer him to. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Carrie
Steven H.
user 12853258
Denton, TX
Post #: 13
Can I see your site? I have done several Genesis sites. I worry that the there may not be a plan for where content is going to be presented and that can mean tons of time.
Carrie D.
cdils
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
It's behind a development login right now. The client is *extremely* organized when it comes to knowing where he wants content to go.
Carrie D.
cdils
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 3
You'd have the opportunity to review what remains on the project and bid it out appropriately. There's no current contract obligation in place.
John P.
johnpetersontx
Spring, TX
Post #: 77
Please send client info or your info my way. I would be interested in following up with the client as well. We have a great deal of expertise with Genesis, and a strong development process.

John Peterson
214-856-6646
Ken F.
user 3788209
Garland, TX
Post #: 12
It's behind a development login right now. The client is *extremely* organized when it comes to knowing where he wants content to go.
I will be happy to take a look at your needs. Genesis and CSS are common to my WordPress work experience. Shoot me the access info so I can collaborate with you about this project.
Steven H.
user 12853258
Denton, TX
Post #: 28
Also interested.