DFW WordPress Group Message Board Announcements › First of Three Announcements.

First of Three Announcements. (Tomorrow, I'll have some free expo passes for you.)

Tony C.
TonyCecala
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Dear WordPress Rockstar,
Does your hyper-caffeinated-interconnected-network­ ping you out of bed earlier-and-earlier every day? Does your workload drink Red Bull® for breakfast? Fight back by arming yourself with the next-gen online tools for working quickly and efficiently.
I usually tweet this stuff, but today—and for the next 2 days—I'm sharing with smooth old-fashioned email. Take a break from your day, sip some herb tea, and check out this exclusive offer from SiphonLabs—only the first 100 will get the free subscription!
Best,
Tony
Help Me, Help You! Test for us, and get a free account for a year at launch!
Calling all DFW WordPress Rockstars! We're looking for 100 WordPress testers to help us refine our WordPress offering. Whether it's launching a WordPress site and kickstarting a project, cloning a site with our innovative Snapshot feature, or importing an existing site from your servers into our cloud platform with our soon to be launched Vapor process, we're looking for testers to identify issues so we can resolve them ahead of our launch. Go ahead, try to break us!
We don't want you to work for free. For the first 100 testers who sign up, we are going to give a full year's subscription to our Standard plan once we launch our full service in July. That is a $240 value (https://siphonlabs.com/plans/­). Please email us at betatester@siphonlabs.com­ and we will send you your login instructions and initial testing schedule.
About SiphonLabs.
SiphonLabs is more than hosting, it's taking the nerdy parts out of making great websites.  With a single click you can take a snapshot of your WordPress site, duplicate it, make it a theme, test a new design theory on it, or just send it to your friend. Another few clicks and that snapshot is a live high-performing site.  No database dumps, no file copies, just you, your ideas, your work. Tuned for optimum performance and with a toolkit designed to shave hours if not days from your website development and management process, SiphonLabs is a new better way to help the WordPress Community build better, manage quicker and host safer than ever before.