align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Shaun S.
user 9885559
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
My sites have been down all day due to a DDOS attack, they are hitting admin login, sql injections, port 25 attempts and are connecting from many different countries and IP's. My hosting company has been trying to mitigate the attack but it's like wack-a-mole, whenever they close one ip, region, country or ports, new attacks begin. Anyone else experiencing this? If so what are you doing about it?
Tony C.
TonyCecala
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 74
I recommend cloudflare.com
They filter traffic before it reaches your host.
Shaun S.
user 9885559
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
I recommend cloudflare.com
They filter traffic before it reaches your host.
Thanks Tony, I did that yesterday but it is not working any better, I'm trying to get new ip addresses as I suspect the hits are coming direct to the ip not through a dns, but I can not even log into my plesk control panel to be able to see what's going on.
Tony C.
TonyCecala
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 75
Ouch. That's tough. Good luck Shawn!
David F.
dfavor
Austin, TX
Post #: 247
You can Skype me + we can visit about how to resolve your DDOS situation.

The only real solution is to run a modern OS which allows simple tuning to block this...

Then turn on the tuning... which for some reason is off by default...

Skype me @ davidfavor + add DDOS in your Skype Add Contact Message so I know it's you.