THE RETURN OF RANDI PEARSON!
Who is she?
* Started dancing salsa in 1992 at the age of 17
* Performed locally and became one of the top dancers in Atlanta from 1992 through 1999
* Trained and instructed ballroom dancing with Arthur Murray International in Atlanta from[masked]
* Attended first salsa congress in March of 1999, meeting Alfredo Piceno--one of the original Los Rumberos from Los Angeles, CA
* Partnered with Alfredo and formed Salsambo Dance Company in October of 1999 (Atlanta)
* Pioneered the Atlanta salsa scene with the first salsa dance company, dinner show, and salsa events/workshops/lessons in Atlanta from[masked]
* Performed and instructed throughout the US and world with Salsa Brava Dance Company in Los Angeles, CA under the direction of Luis Vazquez and Joby Brava from[masked]
* Returned to Atlanta with Mayan salsa champion, Jimmy Rumba, to form Jimmy Rumba Productions, teaching/performing throughout the south east
* Won various local awards and competitions in salsa
She is coming back to Huntsville to teach again and social dance with you!! SHE IS AWESOME so do not pass this up.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM = LADIES STYLING CLASS - how to look great on that dance floor
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM = BODY MOVEMENT AND ISOLATIONS = MEN & WOMEN - Essential element of salsa dancing! this is a must class. Understanding how your body must move is very critical if you want to look great on the dance floor.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM = SALSA COMBO - Adv beg/INT = Learn a combo and start applying your body movement and ladies styling. Many techniques will be taught in the combo.
WHERE: KINESTHETIC CUE DANCE CLUB, 8006 OLD MADISON PIKE, MADISON AL
1 WORKSHOP = $20
2 WORKSHOPS = $30
3 WORKSHOPS = $40 (BEST DEAL)
Randi is a world class salsa instructor/performer. She teaches students how to be "dancers". She has incredible techniques! So do not let this slip by!!!