Announcing a new Meetup for ?Diablos Que Bailan! (Salsa Nashville)!Two great classes!!!!What: Workshop & ADVANCE BEGINNER SALSA BOOTCAMP
When: October 3,[masked]:00 PM
Kinesthetic Cue Dance Club
8006 Old Madison Pike
Madison, AL 35756
[masked]ADVANCE BEGINNER SALSA BOOTCAMP
These are very good classes. Learn proper technique (always stressed
) and cool combinations!! The workshop is for 1 hr with 15 min practice time at the end. The Advance Beginner Salsa Bootcamp is a 2.5 hour class.
This class is intended to improve your technique and to learn some combinations. This is definitley a STEP UP from being a "beginner"!
Mark your calendar and let's begin your step up in the salsa dance community!! This class will help you with your confidence and your ability to lead/follow!!!
for Youtube Promo
ADVANCE BEGINNER SALSA BOOTCAMP & Workshop
with SALSEROBLANKO - OCT 3DESCRIPTION:
Advance Beginner Salsa Bootcamp - Learn how to dance SALSA well! This 2.5 hour salsa class is
designed for the ADVANCE BEGINNER salsa dancer (one who knows the basic salsa
step and crossbody move but lacks combinations and technique). This salsa class will
introduce you to a series of salsa dance moves which will be combined together to form salsa
combinations, some styling and plenty of TECHNIQUE. There will also be time allocated
for practice. This is an essential part of the class. This class will help you gain confidence on
the dance floor by learning how to execute the moves well with the help of the SALSA
SPECIALIST and practice time. This salsa class will enhance your salsa dance experience.
The salsa class will have approximately two hours of instruction and approximately 30
minutes of practice (essential part of the class).WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS SALSA CLASS?YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS IF??
* You cannot commit to a weekly salsa class
* You need a refresher course
* You are having difficulty putting together salsa combinations
* You want to improve on your leading and following techniques
* You need practice with good instruction
* You know the basic salsa step but want more
* You want to learn new moves & combinations
* You want to learn from someone else
* You want to build your confidence
* You want to improve on putting combinations together
* You want to have FUN learning
* You are tired of the lessons learned at a night club
* You want good instruction at a good pace
* You want to challenge yourself
* You are finally free from school and can now take salsa lessons
* Your children are gone for the weekend
* Your significant other wants to learn with you (FINALLY)
* You want to figure out why you are having a hard time on the dance floor
* You need more practice and it is convenient for you
* You are an instructor who cares about your students and want to teach technique
* You want to minimize your "back leading"
* You just flat out want to be a better salsa dancer
Knowledge of the basic salsa step, some knowledge of crossbody lead. If you do not know the basic step, this is not the class for you.FORMAT:
First half = 1 hr of instruction, 15 minutes of practice with music. Second half =
1 hr of instruction, 15 minutes of practice with music. (TIP: Do not skip out on the
practice time. This is the point where the lesson is drilled into memory.)***SPECIAL NOTICE***
- Please arrive early for registration. Give yourself ample travel time if you are coming from out of town. John is known for starting on time.
4 PM - 5:15 PM (includes practice time)WHERE:
KINESTHETIC CUE DANCE CLUB - 8006 OLD MADISON PIKE, MADISON, AL[masked]COST:
$10 per person
ADVANCE BEGINNER SALSA BOOTCAMPREGISTRATION:
OCT 3, 2009TIME:
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM (We will start on time)WHERE:
KINESTHETIC CUE DANCE CLUB, 8006 OLD MADISON PIKE, MADISON, AL[masked]WHAT TO BRING/WEAR:
Slick bottom shoes or dance shoes, wear comfortable
clothing. Bring your willingness to learn and a smile.COST: In Advance = $20 per person, $35 per couple
At the Door = $25 per person, $40 per coupleMETHOD OF PAYMENT: CASH is preferred. NO CREDIT CARDS.
SALSEROBLANKO'S BIO CLICK HEREHOW TO PAY IN ADVANCE CLICK HERE
HOW TO CONTACT SALSEROBLANKO - [address removed],[masked], www.salseroblanko.net
Learn more here:http://www.diablosquebailan.com/calendar/11395454/