Announcing a new Meetup for The Long Beach Digital Photography/Photoshop Meetup Group!
WHEN: February 21, 2008
WHERE: Bolsa Chica Wetlands, 3842 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA
COSTS: Free except for any food purchased and possibly parking
DETAILS: Arrive as early as you like and take photographs on your own or in groups. At 10:30 AM (in the Interpretive Center parking lot), we'll meet for an early brunch at one of the local eateries and discuss photos taken, good spots, and critters seen. Please note at this time I do not have a laptop to show photographs. This will be discussion only.
There is parking in front of the Interpretive Center that is free as well as a second parking lot along PCH about a mile south (?) from Warner.
- It is best to dress in layers and wear a hat.
- If you'd like to meet to take photographs together, leave the time you're arriving in your comments!
- The reserve is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Bring water and sunscreen.
- Most importantly, walk quietly, be patient, and have your camera ready all the time!
Learn more here:http://digcam.meetup.com/113/calendar/9711233/