The Long Beach Digital Photography/Photoshop Meetup Group Message Board › SOLD: IR converted Nikon D70 DSLR body - asking $280

SOLD: IR converted Nikon D70 DSLR body - asking $280

Dave S
Cirripedia
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 53
SOLD! I have upgraded my IR capability and have for sale my Nikon D70 converted for standard IR (720nm). This body has low shutter actuations (less than 6,600) and has many accessories with it. Included is the body cap, instruction manuals, EN-EL1 battery and MH-18 charger and cables for connecting to TV and computer,. There are many extras; Kirk Enterprises 'L' bracket, spare third party battery, Nikon ML-L3 remote control, Nikon Hand strap, Nikon EH-5 AC Adapter, Peter iNova's CD on the Nikon D70, spare Nikon BM-4 monitor cover, SanDisk Ultra II 512MB Compact flash card, a CD of Digital IR photography info and web sites. The IR conversion was by Life Pixel in Feb of 2011. The cost for conversion alone is currently $270 plus shipping both ways ($70). The extras cost more than $300. If you have questions leave a message here.
Dave Stevens