At this meetup we will discuss how to direct and pose the model.
Model: Brittnee Hollenbach
This meetup is part discussion and participation.
Everyone will have a one on one with the model while directing and posing
First Part of session
- Discussion with the model on directing (models point of view)
- Discussion on directing and posing the model (photographer point of view)
- I will demonstrate and discuss how I direct and pose the model while photographing her
Second Part of session
- I will assist each photographer that needs assistance with how to direct the model
- I will assist each photographer that needs assistance with posing the model
If you need help in any of these areas, then this How To Workshop can be helpful to you.
Remember we are here to help so, please ask questions. This How To is meant to provide the photographer with some insight on how to direct and pose the model for your photographic needs. This session is meant to help you be a little more comfortable directing and posing the model if you are not. This event is open to everyone from beginners to the more intermediate photographers that wish to attend. Every lesson taught is fundamentally vital for all novice photographers to gain the skills needed that can be beneficial to their photography skills.
Cost in advance $69.00
Cost at door $79.000