align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greg Daniels Photography Studio Message Board › Designer's Unique Opportunity!

Designer's Unique Opportunity!

A former member
Post #: 51
I Candy Fashion Show- is Looking for a Designer for their Advertisement Brochures!!

Hello Everyone!

This is a very unique situation for a Designer to jump on and have their Designs on the Advertisements of the I Candy Fashion Show!!

I Candy Show will be raising funds to pay for Caps and Gowns of Graduating Seniors at Evans High School in Orlando!

I Candy Fashion Show is This March/ April at the Rosen Shingle Creek (contract negotiations now). We are looking for a Designer to jump on Board with us so we can do a Very Sexy Advertisements. Here is how this will work.

Our Elite Level of Designer Package is $1000.00, which includes the following things.

$1000.00-

2 VIP Tickets

First Walk or Final Walk

Feature Designer Walk

Logo on Sponsor Board

Advertisement in brochure

The First Designer to buy this package will be our Advertising Designer and their Designs will be on Our Brochures and Flyers!!!

Email me for more Details

namcbride@gmail.com -- Please put Design Package in Subject line.. I have a lot of Casting Jobs going on right now!!

Thanks!!!

Nancy McBride
CASTING DIRECTOR-
"Print, Runway, Film, Television, Commercial"
ReelKasting.com
Kidkasting.com
386-690-2237