add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Greg Daniels Photography Studio Message Board › Photography Industry and the Economy

Photography Industry and the Economy

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi I was just wondering how the photography industry in Texas has been impacted by the economy? The area where I live in Fl is terrible for photographers or any occupation at that matter. I also do photo editing here and those types of jobs are hard to come by if at all. I plan of traveling to Texas to network with people. I've only made one trip there but didn't get to spend much time checking things out. Sure there are a lot of great places to take pictures!