Greg Daniels Photography Studio Message Board › Fashion/Glamour Model Shoot 10/17/09

Fashion/Glamour Model Shoot 10/17/09

Greg D.
gdphoto4u
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
I would like to thank everyone that supported and attended the Fashion/Glamour Model shoot, the first time attendees and the regulars that come to most of the meetups. THANK YOU.......We had a great shoot.
I also must thank my assistants that help put the meetups together and make it happen and thanks to the designer client that supplied the wardrobe for the shoot.

The shoot went a little longer than anticipated but, neither the less we had a great group of photographers and a patient group that helped made it a wonderful shoot and a smooth day. Our model Jessie Layne was a trooper as always and hung in there for the duration and then some without breaks except to change or touch up her makeup. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, learned a few things, took plenty of shots and went home with some great images to process. If you ask me I think you did. We had a few new first time attendees for this shoot whom it was a pleasure to meet and great to work with. I look forward for them to return because of our fun group and relaxed atmosphere. I hope everyone continue to learn and grow by attending meetups and workshops. We also like to thank the members that have used the power of the word of mouth to encourage other photographers to visit and try at least one meetup.

We look for to seeing you at the next one.

Sincerely,
Greg Daniels