Greg Daniels Photography Studio Message Board › LOOKING TO SHOOT WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER

LOOKING TO SHOOT WITH A PHOTOGRAPHER

A former member
Post #: 1
I REALLY WANT TO UPGRADE MY PORTFOLIO AND I NEED A NEW PHOTOGRAPHER.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE
A former member
Post #: 1
may be I can help. do you have a facebook account? I can show you some of my stuff.

in facebook, look for Benjamin Franklin with Firework.

A former member
Post #: 2
may be I can help. do you have a facebook account? I can show you some of my stuff.

in facebook, look for Benjamin Franklin with Firework.

yes i live in arlington.do you do tfp
al c.
AlCurrie
Dallas, TX
Post #: 40
I will shoot TFP.

Live on lower Greenville. Arlington isn't far away.

What are you looking for in your portfolio? Glamour, Boudior, Casual, Figure, Head Shot, Portrait?

I'm on FaceBook, but mostly travel & family pics. FaceBook has pics I shot at a body paint competition. Have bound portfolios to show.

You would be responsible for hair, make up, costume. Do you have thoughts on location? One of my friends is a professional make up artist for film, stage, events and the like. Can use her if needed.

Shooting digital and providing files, our time is only expense. If there is an expense, like renting studio or hiring talent, need to plan to cover that expense.