Join us on for an adventure of a lifetime as we take on not 1 but THREE (3) African Safaris. We will fly from Singapore to Johannesburg on Singapore Airlines. From there we take an internal flight to Durban to maximise our time shooting.
As a bonus for this trip, we will attend Africa's largest photo exposition where the latest gears are shown in Johannesburg. This will really be a photography tour for photography buffs.
The highlights of the trip:
- THREE safaris with three unique environments.
- THREE safaris has a higher chance of getting the big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo)
- ALL meals covered
- ALL accommodations covered (and include one campsite/chalet stay in the reserves itself!!)
- 6 hours Safari Drive, Night drive Safari and Boat Safari.
- Flying to Durban instead of driving. Less time on the road=more time with the camera.
- Customised itinerary (won't get it anywhere with any tour operator)
- Limited space = rare person to go to THREE safaris in one trip = more bragging rights!
If you are interested in the program and would like to know more, please send an email to [masked]