|Sent on:||Saturday, February 2, 2013 5:18 PM|
Western Australia Photography Trip Update
At the moment there are still two seats left with the option to pay only for land tour at 1700 that will include accommodations, admission fee to selected attractions and the car rental itself. Singaporeans and those on ETA list will have complimentary VISA paid.
Do have a look at the Highlights of places that we are visiting.
- The main highlight: Black Point Full Day Eco Adventure with lunch & morning (conducted by Pemberton Discovery Tours).
- Busselton Pier - Longest pier in the southern hemisphere and there is a 5 level underwater conservatory where you can see actual wild fish swimming amongst the the pier's moorings.
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse guided tour (can be seen here, the very first picture. http://fujifilm-x.com/photographers/en/wilson_wong_us/)
The places we will be staying
- Perth Criterion Hotel (http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g255103-d287503-i50527008-Criterion_Hotel_Perth-Perth_Western_Australia.html)
- Pemberton Karri Valley Resort (http://www.sunloverholidays.com.au/media/800x800/karri-valley-resort_4.jpg). I shot this at the resort. (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7166/6453833471_f03d6b910c.jpg)
- Margaret Beach Resort (http://www.margaretsbeachresort.com.au/)
- Albany: Banksia Gardens Resort (http://www.banksiagardens.com.au/)
Those who are interested and want to learn photography, I will conduct a course for those attending and then give practical tips while on location.
I have only 2 seats left for opening for the current package. After which, there will only be openings for groups of 4 to cover the rental of the car and hotel so it will be tougher after the group of 8 is confirmed.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.