The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Chandler's Chophouse Dinner Reservation

Chandler's Chophouse Dinner Reservation

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 54
Send an Email Post a Greeting

I will be making a reservation at Chandler's Chophouse in the Schaumburg Golf Club (Weds. 2/22/2012 at 7pm) for a party of 16 by 2/15/2012..... We will be guarenteed a table(s) for this number of people.

If there are RSVP's for less than 16 people, I will adjust the reservation accordingly prior to the dinner.

Please try to get to Chandler's Chophouse in Schaumburg around 6:30pm if you want to have a drink before dinner!

Take Care and looking forward to seeing everyone,

Rich
Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 57
Hello Everyone,

Reservations have been made for 15 people for Weds. 2/22/2012 at 7pm for Chandlers Chophouse.

They informed me that they are VERY BUSY on Weds nights due to the $4.00 Burgers (the wine is $4.00 not $2.50 however)..... so they were emphatic that they need an ACCURATE count ..... there will be 4 people per table and they will put together 4 tables for us.

If anyone has not reviewed their calendar lately and is NOT able to make it... PLEASE Update your RSVP to NO. Please DO NOT be a NO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I need to have an accurate count NLT Sunday 2/19!

We will NOT be able to get seperate checks due to the crowd on Weds nights...... I am hoping we can get two checks for about 7 people or so per check.

Anyone who wants to have a drink before dinner, please meet me by the Bar area inside and to the left at 6:30pm...... We will hopefully be seated around 7pm. The Reservation is under Richard B.

Regards,

Richard B.

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 58
Sorry I was unable to participate in this event due to sickness but I am glad I was at least able to get to Chandlers and get things set up for everyone.. hope you enjoyed your dinner!