The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › May 23, 2012 Dinner at the Lucky Monk

May 23, 2012 Dinner at the Lucky Monk

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 69
Hello Everyone!

RSVP's are now open for the Lucky Monk Dinner Meetup!!!! Please RSVP Yes if you are interested in going.

We had a great time when we went last year..... Great Food and Beer. Hopefully the weather will allow us to sit outside!

I will make reservations at the Lucky Monk (Weds. 5/23/2012 at 7:30pm) for a party of 16 nlt than May 15, 2012. We will be guarenteed a table(s) for this number of people INSIDE.

They told me that outside seating is first come first served. We might be able to get something for outside depending on the weather but don't count on it. The earlier we get there the better our chances!

After dinner, anyone who wants to stay and go outside, of course, can.

Please try to get to the Lucky Monk by 7pm so that we can get everybody seated.

Take Care and looking forward to seeing everyone,

Rich

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 78
So far most of the people who have RSVP'd YES for this dinner event have indicated that they would like to sit outside on the patio for the dinner.

If we get there earlier (at least by 7pm), we have a better chance of getting to sit outside.... it will really depend on how crowded the Lucky Monk is on 5/23 and what the weather is like. So we will certainly give it a try to sit outside.

If you indicated you would prefer inside..... I am going with the majority of the group. So just keep that in mind! smile
Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 84
I made a reservation for 18 people for next Weds 5/23 - Drinks 7pm, seating for Dinner 7:30pm.

They won't take outdoor patio reservations without a deposit, so we have the reservation for 2 tables of 9 inside, close to the Bar area (same place we had dinner last year)..... its possible that we may be able to sit outside but we will have to ask when we get there.... so the earlier we get there the better our chances. If we end up inside then anyone who wants to sit outside on the patio for drinks or dessert after dinner is welcome to do so.

I also requested Seperate Checks which they told me they can do. An 18% gratuity will still automatically be added to each check since we have a large group.

Well I can't wait to get my Lucky Monk Beer sampler that I had last time... it was very tasty!

Ok on that note.... I look forward to seeing everyone who has RSVP's YES for this dinner.

Regards,
Richard smile