The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Cooper's Hawk - South Barrington Dinner - April 10, 2013

Cooper's Hawk - South Barrington Dinner - April 10, 2013

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Hello everyone,

My apologies to everyone who signed up for this Dinner but I called Cooper's Hawk today to make reservations and they would not allow a reservation for 20 people in the main dining room.

They said we needed a private party room or wine room with a $200 deposit requirement.  They were inflexible with this stipulation.  I then asked if I could have Two smaller parties of 10 or less per party and they would NOT allow this either.  They did say they would accomodate a party of 15 in the main dining room if we wanted to have dinner at 9pm, but I felt this is way too late for dinner on a Weds night.

So regretably I am cancelling this dinner outing...... I am disappointed, but Cooper's Hawk just would not reasonably accomodate us!

I am going to schedule a Meetup Dinner in Early/Mid May 2013 at the Lucky Monk where I KNOW they will take our larger reservation since I have had two dinners in the past couple years there!

Take Care,

Richard B.