The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Dinner and Drinks at Bahama Breeze - Schaumburg

Dinner and Drinks at Bahama Breeze - Schaumburg

Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 172
Hello Everyone!

RSVP's are now open for Dinner and Drinks at Bahama Breeze in Schaumburg.

Please RSVP Yes if you are interested in going.

I will make reservations at Bahama Breeze (Weds. 1/29/2014 at 7:30pm) for a party of 20 nlt than Jan. 20, 2014. We will be guarenteed a table(s) for this number of people. And we can get Seperate Checks!

Please try to get to Bahama Breeze in Schaumburg between 7pm-730pm so that we can get everybody seated.

Take Care and looking forward to seeing everyone,

Richard
Doralee
Vernon Hills, IL
Post #: 88
I am on a waiting list....Hopefully, I will be able to attend, meet the members and enjoy the food.
Richard B
user 15950461
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 180
Hi there Folks,

Hope everyone had very Happy Holidays and is getting a good start to 2014!

I Just made a reservation for 20 people at Bahama Breeze for Weds. 1/29/2014 at 7:30pm.

I spoke with the Tania at Bahama Breeze .........

- I asked if we can sit around the Fireplace..... Our group should be accomodated with 5 tables of 4 people each in a circle around the Fireplace. I will call back early next week and double check on this.

- We can get seperate checks if desired but it might take a bit longer to get them after we are finished.

- An 18% gratuity will be added to each persons check.

I will plan on arriving at 7:00pm for drinks by the Bar area inside. Please plan on arriving NLT 7:15pm (even if you don't want a drink) so that we can get everyone seated on time!

ONE FINAL REMINDER: We have 24 people who have RSVP'd YES and another 10 on the Waiting List. And I still had to close RSVP's due to the large interest.

SO, IF YOUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED AND YOU CAN"T MAKE IT...... PLEASE
CHANGE YOUR RSVP TO NO. THIS WILL ALLOW THE PEOPLE ON THE
WAITLIST A CHANCE TO GO. Last minute cancellations do happen but
please DO NOT hold a spot on the off chance you might want to go.

PLEASE DON"T BE A NO SHOW or a cavalier Last Minute Cancellor!!

Regards,

Richard B.