addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Chinese Feast at Yu's Mandarin

New Meetup: Chinese Feast at Yu's Mandarin

Jason
jtt300
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Announcing a new Meetup for The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group!

What: Chinese Feast at Yu's Mandarin

When: Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30 PM

Meetup Fee: $2.00 per person

Where:
Yu's Mandarin Restaurant
200 E Golf Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 882-5340

It's time for our annual visit to Yu's Mandarin. This is still my favorite Chinese place in the NW burbs. I love the chefs cooking in the open so you get a show as well.

We'll be eating family style and everybody has input into the menu. Expect to pay $20 including tax and tip. Be adventurous and try a few dishes that you normally wouldn't.

For those of you who haven't been to Yu's before, you're in for a special treat.

We'll be at 2 tables of 8 and always CASH is KING. As always, I'll be doing a raffle for a gift card.

Learn more here:
http://diningout.meet...­