addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Schaumburg Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Upcoming March Dinners

Upcoming March Dinners

Jason
jtt300
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Hi SDO,

I just want to give everybody a quick update on the upcoming March dinners.

- Greek Village is this Thursday and we have 3 spots open. Great Greek food at very reasonable prices.

- Pamela's Parkside Grill on 3/10. Wow this new restaurant is incredible. A very wide ranging eclectic menu at very reasonable prices. I added the website and menu to the event listing, so please check it out and join us for this very special evening.

- Mandarin Yu's on 3/18. In my opinion the best Chinese in the NW burbs. Come join us for a Chinese feast.

- Fish Fry on 3/26. Great dinner at great prices.

For all you new members, come check out a dinner or 2. We always have a great time and we are always very welcoming of new members.

See you soon!!

Jason