Cheap Eats and other foodie delights of Westchester Message Board › need your feedback regarding holiday events...

need your feedback regarding holiday events...

Terry
Gardengirl
Group Organizer
Mount Vernon, NY
Hey there.. a couple of ideas for the holidays were discussed at the last few meetups, and they all sound good, but I'd like to get some feedback from folks to see how many are really interested and who would attend what..

Here are the ideas:

Winter Solstice Concert -- Paul Winter Consort at St. john the Divine Cathedral - Friday or Saturday Dec 16 or 17th -- Tix are $32, $42, and $75 (reserved seats). check them out -- http://youtu.be/N64tB...­

This is one of the most amazing performances you can hope to experience. It is a marvelous holiday tradition.

Sunday Dec 18 - Let's go see the Train Show at the NY Botanical Garden -- a great way to get into the holiday spirit, and then we can head to Arthur Avenue for an early sunday supper at one of the great Italian places in this neighborhood...

Wed Dec 28th- Head down to NYC to get TKTS tickets for a current B'way or off B'way show. Go for lunch, then to the matinee... then wander around town to see the tree and decorations.. head to the Campbell Apts for drinks and then head back home via Metro North

Friday Dec 30th - Lunch at a westchester restaurant -- last meetup event of the year! Location TBD...

please write back and let me know your thoughts.. or respond on the message board to start a conversation..

Thanks
TERRY

laura
user 3673926
Tarrytown, NY
Post #: 72
Terry the Winter Solstice looks fabulous. I would love to join you.

Laura
michele
Armonk, NY
Post #: 22
Would like to do the broadway show,,...Cant do the 18th,, and winter solstice ok too if not the pricey tickets.
Bernadette B.
user 14704421
Chappaqua, NY
Post #: 4
they all sound GREAT
i will be out of town til the 22 but happy to do the rest