Cheap Eats and other foodie delights of Westchester Message Board › Hudson Valley Restaurant Week for the Fall ~! - In November !!

Hudson Valley Restaurant Week for the Fall ~! - In November !!

Terry
Gardengirl
Group Organizer
Mount Vernon, NY

Hey there... Hudson Valley Restaurant Week for the Fall has been announced!! (usually they only do this in March -- guess its been so good they are expanding it for the fall..)

We can make our reservations now(!) to enjoy three-course meals ($20.95 for lunches, $29.95 for dinners) starting on November 5 through 18.

Please take a look at the website with restaurant listings and let me know where you want to go -- and we'll follow this discussion on the message board..

Here's the link

Happy eating! 
Terry
Miriam
user 3562992
Scarsdale, NY
Post #: 3
I'd like to go to the Cookery. I know others have been there, but I havent.
Celest
CelestWoo
Bronxville, NY
Post #: 9
As you know, Terry, I'm always into trying new stuff. I would particularly like the Beehive again, or Cookery, or Sammy's b/c they are so expensive but good, so this would be a good time to go, or Half Moon. I am intrigued by Farm to Table. I've always wanted to go to Eastchester Fish, and X2O. Dolphin's great too. The only one I'd be less into is Cafe Azzurri--they are very good, but they're right by my work and we go there often. ~Celest
Terry
Gardengirl
Group Organizer
Mount Vernon, NY
Post #: 656
Celest -- we are booked for X2O, and will post Dolphin.. and am removing 2 spear street and inserting the Cookery.. I have eaten at Sammy's and wasn't impressed, so not going there... and we just went to Half Moon this summer, so we'll wait a bit to go back.. Not doing Beehive as they are already inexpensive, so not worth going for RW... but thanks for the suggestions.. will do Cookery -- as I really like that place, even if its very loud and crowded!! :)