Cheap Eats and other foodie delights of Westchester Message Board › Tix for the Blaze -- and DINNER Plans!

Tix for the Blaze -- and DINNER Plans!

Terry
Gardengirl
Group Organizer
Mount Vernon, NY
Tickets for the 8:30 time at the Blaze are sold out -- so if you haven't yet purchased your tickets, you should go to the website and buy the 9pm slot.. as that is the only time available... Dates are all selling out quickly so buy'em while they are available...

Below is info on dinner before the Blaze -- please update your rsvp comments to let me know whether you're in for dinner or not -- so I can update our reservation. We'll be meeting up with the West-Fairfield Arts group for this dinner and the Blaze... and will have a nice group of about 20 people..

**************************************­***************

THE 'DINNER BEFORE' OPTION:  CAPRICCIO II - 6:30 PM

46 Maple Street
Croton On Hudson, NY 10520 Phone: 914-827-9123

LINK:  MENU

From the website:  capriccioii.com

Take your taste buds on a journey with the delectable Italian cooking and pizza served by the chefs of Capriccio II in Croton On Hudson, NY. From calzones and pasta to traditional Italian entrees and sandwiches we’ve got something to satisfy your every craving. Our dishes are made with the freshest ingredients to capture the essence of Italian cooking.

Please update in your comments if you are joining us for dinner - so I can update our reservation number.. thanks

**************************************­*****************