The Seattle Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Possible ideas for future meetups - want your feedback pls

Possible ideas for future meetups - want your feedback pls

Linda K
user 8226747
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
I want to find out about the Snappy Dragon on Roosevelt & approx. 85th. I love Indian food - currently my favorite places are the Bengal Tiger and the Bombay Grill. Is anyone courageous enough to join me at Ed's Kort Haus in Greenwood?
Jason
user 10687763
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I think that somebody should start setting up new meets since Rob seems to be awol. Maybe you could get some people together for this place. If so and it's a night that I'm free, I'd join.
Linda K
user 8226747
Seattle, WA
Post #: 12
Jason - is there any time of the week that you are consistently busy? Tell me which place you'd be most interested to try - and I would love anyone else reading this also to reply and let me know - that I mentioned. The Snappy Dragon is in the Maple Leaf neighborhood in NE Seattle; Chinese food; I think quite a few people like it but I want to try it out. Ed's Kort Haus is in the Greenwood neighborhood. I think it is a bar that serves food. The food is burgers made with "exotic" meats, such as emu, reindeer, rattlesnake, and alligator.
A former member
Post #: 7
I love the Bengal Tiger. I'd be happy to try out the Snappy Dragon as well. I tried grilled alligator in New Orleans and it is good stuff!!

Let's set something up!!
A former member
Post #: 8
BTW--has anyone tried to email Rob ("organizer")? Maybe he'd like to step down as organizer of this group so we could get things moving again...?
Jason
user 10687763
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I've been wanting to try Ed's Kort Haus since I heard about emu burgers. Tuesdays and Thursdays are out and I snowboard on the weekend so as long as I have time enough to shower after that I should be able to go with enough notice.
A former member
Post #: 1
I hadn't heard of the Kort Haus, but that is why I joined this group - to try new things!
Linda K
user 8226747
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
The places we've been talking about are in NE Seattle, where I live. But I'm living in Lakewood temporarily - don't know how much longer - and don't want to put anything together until I get back into town.