547 Gerrard St East, Toronto, ON
***PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS: price/advanced payment only, food, drivers, activities, ect.
Summer's almost over, so I say we go out with a BANG!!! Since the BBQ/Beach trip to TO Island was such a hit, we've decided to go to Wasaga Beach before swimming season is gone. Wasaga is the LARGEST, WARMEST & most BEAUTIFUL beach in Canada!!!
DRIVERS/RIDES: We will have 3-4 cars going up with 3 additional passengers per vehicle, so space is LIMITED and you MUST PAY IN ADVANCE... We have 2 drivers confirmed, if you would like to also be a driver please email me at [masked] ... drivers will be reimbursed upon arrival $10/passenger($30 total) for gas!
MEETING LOCATION/TIMES: We're meeting at the Tim Horton's 2 min walk west of Broadview on Gerrard... the College streetcar stops out front (1 stop before Broadview) or you can take the King Streetcar to Broadview/Gerrard and walk 2 min west... There is a parking lot out front that drivers can park in to load up for the trip... this is close to the dvp so we can get right on the highway.... PLEASE ARRIVE PROMPTLY AT 9:00AM we will be loaded & on the road by 9:30am. We will decide as a group when to head back, probably around dinner time, but this will be an ALL DAY TRIP.
* * * * *
COST: $30/person includes ~ gas for drivers, items below, meetup fee MUST PAY IN ADVANCE by email transfer
HOW TO PAY: email transfer (e-transfer) $30/person to [masked] with the password "WASAGA" (all capitals)... you are ONLY registered to come once you have paid, drivers must pay in advance & will be reimbursed for gas.
* * * * *
WHAT TO BRING:
• Your own meat/alternative to bbq (I will have a cooler for you to store it in) & your own buns (ex. burgers/hot dogs/chicken) please only bring enough for yourself & put these in a ziplock bag no boxes/containers to conserve space.
• Bathing suit, towel & sunscreen
• Your own beverages, water, juice/pop, alcohol (alcohol, including beer, MUST be put in a travel coffee mug!!! There are cops patrolling the beach so NO OPEN CONTAINERS will be allowed!)
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
• Salads, snacks, condiments(ketchup/mustard/relish/bbq sauce
• Plates, cutlery, napkins
• BBQ with propane, cooler with ice, sun tent, blankets(to sit on)
• GAMES: water guns, water paddle ball, Frisbee, cards, sand castle equipment, badminton racquets, small radio, volleyball(may be only ball, not net, tbd)