add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Toronto, ON
Post #: 53
While volunteering is a great way to network, it is also a nice way to meet people with similar values. My group is very new and will soon have its first meeting and I welcome anyone to come join. The meeting will be in the Avenue Road and Eglinton area but the focus will not be dating. Finding someone while volunteering takes time and cannot be the focus for joining, instead be a surprising side effect. :)

Other than that, I am personally hoping to start meeting girls. But more than that, I want to discuss on this message board what problems girls find when they are dating. Any venue can change the way we feel about the person we are looking for and different places are either better for dating or bad for dating considering who it is you are looking for. To me the bar and club scenes seem shallow. Alternatively, meeting someone in a place where the right people are mingling can make me nervous. I am not used to succeeding in meeting people I connect with and if we do have a meet up I will have a host of problems running around my mind, such has how to disclose to the person I want to meet about living with my grandparents, or lack of regular income at the moment. How do I tell the person I want to be with that I have not driven a car much at all (btw, damnit ministry testers I want my full license! lol). And the hardest part of all, how do I build a relationship out of this afterward. These are all good subjects and I believe others can find more to discuss and we should so I invite you to post a message and help keep this discussion going.

Anyways, all that is not who I am. Knowing myself has been a great long subject that keeps me pondering so much I fear it makes me look like a closed book, no matter how open I try to be. But that may be due to my lack of friendships. The few people in my life have been rather less than positive and only now I am breaking myself out of isolation and gaming addiction. Hobbies I collected are loom beadwork, recently testing moss for terrariums, and I enjoy playing chess. My favourite place in the world is in front of a campfire with friendly people who like camp songs, though I don't remember any well, and enjoy camping out in the wilderness. (not in the cold though! :)

- cheers :)

- Backstart