Do you love dining at authentic ethnic restaurants? Have you always wanted to make ethnic meals at home but weren’t sure how? Well, this is definitely an event not to be missed!
** UPDATE AS OF 5/14/10: ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING US MUST PAY $40 (Cash) AT THE DOOR ~ NO MORE ADVANCE PAYMENTS ARE BEING ACCEPTED! **
Join us for a very special, one-of-a-kind Thai Cooking Demonstration and Dinner cross-listed with Sheri's "Adventures in Travel, Sports & Dining" group. Meet new people, enjoy a delicious meal & have fun!!
You’ll learn about the unique ingredients used as well as specific cooking techniques, followed by a multi-course, authentic, family style, Thai dinner!
6:00 Meet and Greet
6:15 Drinks and Appetizers
6:30 Cooking Demonstration (Feel free to ask questions!)
7:15 Family Style Dinner
Price INCLUDES tax, gratuity, cooking demo and the following:
~ Beverages ~
Hot and Cold Thai Tea
~ Appetizer Samples ~
~ Cooking Demonstration ~
Tom Kha Gai (Coconut Soup with chicken)
Pad Thai (Noodles w/egg, bean sprouts, scallions, shrimp)
Panang Curry (Chicken w/coconut milk, red peppers, broccoli, carrots)
Drunken Noodles w/Pork (Stir fried rice noodles in chili sauce w/onions, basil leaves)
~ Dessert ~
Fried Bananas w/ice cream
* $35/person if paid in advance (by May 14th)
* $40/person at the door (must RSVP in advance!)
* Price includes cooking demo, dinner, tax and gratutity
* Alcoholic beverages NOT included (Avail. at extra cost)
* Space is extremely limited ~ please try to RSVP ASAP
* Please only RSVP “Yes” if you're certain you'll attend
* Absolutely NO REFUNDS for any reason!