A former member
Post #: 209
How about trying a hibachi place some time?? I think there's one in Bloomfield.
A former member
Post #: 17
Hello all! I know this topic is a few months old but I know of this place in Bloomfield. It's called Ginza's and it's the best Japanese food I've come across so far.
A former member
Post #: 21
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to update it with a plug for a great sushi/hibachi place that Kelly Sutterfield found in Mansfield, CT called Asian Bistro. Kelly's been there several times, and I've been there twice now. Kris (who originally posted the question) has been there as well, so I'm sure both Kelly and Kris can chime in with their own impressions.

The restaurant is a bit difficult to find (it's in a nondescript mall), but if you are ever in the Mansfield area, it is absolutely the best sushi I've had in CT! Kelly, Kris and I have all tried the hibachi dishes as well, and it's just as good as the sushi. The place can get crowded on Friday/Saturday nights -- which in of itself speaks volumes for the quality of the food because it's not the easiest place to find or get to.
A former member
Post #: 234
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to update it with a plug for a great sushi/hibachi place that Kelly Sutterfield found in Mansfield, CT called Asian Bistro. Kelly's been there several times, and I've been there twice now. Kris (who originally posted the question) has been there as well, so I'm sure both Kelly and Kris can chime in with their own impressions.

The restaurant is a bit difficult to find (it's in a nondescript mall), but if you are ever in the Mansfield area, it is absolutely the best sushi I've had in CT! Kelly, Kris and I have all tried the hibachi dishes as well, and it's just as good as the sushi. The place can get crowded on Friday/Saturday nights -- which in of itself speaks volumes for the quality of the food because it's not the easiest place to find or get to.

I'll second Kate's recommendation...the food was very good (both hibachi and sushi)