The Ethnic Dining Enthusiasts Meetup Group Message Board › Organizers...Emails...RSVPs

Organizers...Emails...RSVPs

A former member
Hello everyone,
I finally have a moment to email the members of this wonderful group. I have been trying to squeeze in some time to do this for a while. I wanted to bring the attention something that has been happening a lot lately. Nothing big but I don't want anyone to miss out on an event because of it. I get quite a lot of emails from members asking questions about specific events. I am fortunate enough to have some fantastic assistant organizers so I don't have to organize all the events. And I have had an extremely hectic schedule since the beginning of the year so I haven't organized many events. If you look at a specific event, you will see a small section that names the organizer for that particular event. Any questions that are about that event should be directed to that organizer since they know the most. I don't mind getting emails and letting you know who the organizer is for an event. But because of my schedule, I don't always get to my emails promptly. I would hate for anyone to miss out on attending an event because I didn't respond in a timely manner.
I hope this helps clear up some confusion and I hope this group continues to be a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting many of our new members soon and seeing our "veteran members" again!