A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Kelly and members of the "Ethnic Dining Enthusiasts Meetup Group". I thought you all might be interested in the "Japanese Interest Group's" BBQ tomorrow. The organizer, Ron, will have a Japanese style BBQ at his house.
If you've never had Japanese BBQ (yakiniku), then I HIGHLY recommend you try it. Very great.. and even for non-meat eaters, they tend to have great vegies. The location is:

147 Belaire Cir
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
860-702-9359

Starts at 4pm. Either RSVP at http://japanese.meetu...­ or call Ron directly.
Hope to see some of you there.

Regards,
Carlos

---------------------------------

Hi everyone,

Things for the party are coming together nicely. I have found a local butcher who can supply the necessary meet in the right style. We will be having beef filet, loin and ribeye as well as vegetables and refreshments. When all is said and done we are looking at around $25 per person. Please bring that with you when you come. Refreshments will include beer and mugi-cha as well as anything else you would like to bring. I have tons of stuff on Japan, so feel free to puruse books, photos, videos and other Japanese stuff I've brought back from Japan. My family will be there - there are three children and my wife. Feel free to bring yours. I have a bar-b-que pit in the back as well as a hot plate for the searing of beef and veggies. As a side note, I have 4 varieties of bamboo growing in the yard so you will get a little feel of Japan as well, hopefully, from that. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Best regards,

Ron and Carlos