IMPORTANT: Due to the extreme financial exposure I take on for this difficult to book venue the following RSVP conditions apply:
1. Please do not RSVP as "Attending" or as a "Waiting List" member unless you are absolutely certain you can attend!
2. Cancelling a "YES" RSVP at any time for any reason will result in not being able to RSVP for future Talula's Table events I organize for a period of nine months.
3. 72 hours before the dinner I will email ALL RSVP's (both attending and waiting list) to confirm. You must confirm your RSVP within 24 hours of that email or you will be removed from the RSVP list.
4. The wine pairing list is provided below. I will bring copies of the wine tasting notes for everyone the night of the dinner. If you would like a copy sent via email just send me a message.
When dining at the Chef’s Table at Talula's, you are seated in the thick of the action in the kitchen, which offers a unique experience, that you are not soon to forget! The approximate price per person for dinner is $165-$175 ($105 for the meal; a flat, one time $25 corkage fee; tax and 20% gratuity; plus $28 for the wine pairing). Please note: Cash payment is required. Credit Cards are accepted but 10% will be added to your bill.
Talula's Chef Table First Spring Harvest 2013 Menu
(Subject to change)
1. Marinated Mackerel, Pickled Quail Eggs, Herbs, and Walnuts
2. Morel Mushroom Soup, Wild Rice, Bone Marrow Toast, and Pickled Ramps
3. Wild Alaskan Halibut, Radish and Beets Two Ways, and Wilted Romaine
4. Fresh Tagliolini, House Smoked Onion, Spring Greens, and Ricotta Salata
5. Rabbit Roulade, Snail and White Bean Ragout, Fiddle Head Ferns
6. Roasted Veal Strip Loin, Crispy Sweet Breads, Potato, and Creamed Swiss Chard
7. Birch Run Hills Farm “Fat Cat” Cheese and Bacon Crepes, Local Meadowset Honey
8. Lemon Three Ways, Sweet Roasted Barley, Almonds and Thyme
To Mingle/Hors d’oeuvres: Chinon La Cravantine Vignoble Gasnier NV
Courses 1+2: Domaine de la Citadelle, Châtaignier Rose 2012
Courses 3+4: Peter Jakob Kuhn, Hallgarten Riesling Trocken Rheinschiefer 2011
Courses 5+6+7: Domaine Saint Amant, Beaumes de Venise Rouge Grangeneuve 2011
Course 8: G.D. Vajra, Moscato d’Asti