add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Hispanic and Multicultural Professionals of Central Florida Message Board › Volunteers for Festivals of Speed @Ritz-Carlton

Volunteers for Festivals of Speed @Ritz-Carlton

Linh N.
user 26261502
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

I am one of the event planner for the the Festivals of Speed this year at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, October 7-9 benefitting Arnold Palmer Hospital. If you have never heard of this event, it is a luxurious 3-day event featuring vintage and high-end cars, planes, boats, and motorcycles and showcases the luxury lifestyles. I need volunteers to direct cars (Lamborghinis, Porsches, Ferraris, vintage, etc) and trucks into position and coordinate tasks for the event. As a volunteer, you will have access to enjoy the event you are working. Also, you will receive Festivals of Speed hats, tshirts, posters, and Meguiars car care products. It is a great experience to volunteer and see exotic machines up close. Guys and gals can volunteer so if anyone in the group wants to volunteer for this event, please let me (Linh at 407-756-9179) know which shift(s) you are interested in. Please forward to any family/friends who would like to volunteer. Check out the link below for more information.

Need 8 volunteers for Sat. Oct 8 from 4p-10p @Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes (hours are flexible)
Need 7 volunteers for Sun. Oct 9 from 6:30a-11a @Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes (hours are flexible)­