addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Diplomacy and Risk Meetup Group Message Board › UNESCO intern is searching for part time employment in Athens

UNESCO intern is searching for part time employment in Athens

A former member
Post #: 279
Hello All,

I am looking for part time employment in Athens this summer. I hope someone can share wisdom, advice, insights, or employment suggestions [be nice].

I will be working Part time in the Athens UNESCO office as a 'volunteer' ; however, I need to supplement my income.

I will be available to work in Athens the end of May, all of June and July. While I am there I will be “interning”. I need to try and find employment that will ‘sustain’ me while I am living in Athens.

I am looking specifically for E.S.L. work; however, I open to other possibilities of legitimate employment.

Feel free to contact me at kriegk@lhparch.com or 212-502-1121

Thank you

Karen