The NYC Diplomacy and Risk Meetup Group Message Board › Axis and Allies?

Axis and Allies?

A former member
Post #: 1
The name of the group is Diplomacy and Risk. Does anyone play Axis and Allies? I'm hesitant to go to the huge board games group because I doubt there are Axis and Allies players there. It's hard to play a proper game on a weeknight due to time constraints. Anyone interested in playing Axis and Allies on a weekend maybe? I love Axis and have been looking for a way to meet more people who play.
A former member
Post #: 21
I am trying to organize this (perhaps unofficially). Please, contact me if you want to play Axis & Allies. I want to play. I know of at least three guys who also want to play. Please, tell me if you own a copy of the game.
A former member
Post #: 2
Kim- thanks for your message. Yes, I own a copy of the old Axis and Allies and I also bought the newest version which has a few rule changes. As for times to play, games played in the evening inevitably end because it's time for bed, sometimes just when the game is getting exciting. I'd say a Saturday morning is preferable for me, as that leaves plenty of time for the game. Next option would be Sunday morning. I would be ok with starting as early as 10 or 11. But I am flexible depending on other's schedules. Where do you suggest we play? We could play at someone's apartment, or we could also play at the gaming store.
A former member
Post #: 21
A Saturday at 11 a.m. would be just fine with me! :)

I'm an assistant organizer for the New York City Boardgames & Cardgames Group Meetup. I plan on organizing a wargaming meetup within the next month.

Try visiting my wargaming page as well.