add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The NYC Diplomacy and Risk Meetup Group Message Board › weekly diplomacy

weekly diplomacy

user 4836899
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I feel like this group does not meet enough to play diplomacy. Once a month is a bit infrequent, no? How about a weekly scheduled meetup? this would be more accommodating to everyone's schedule, and it would allow us to play more. Diplomacy is too great to be played ONLY once a month (and remember, last meetup rarely anyone even showed).

My friend and I have a board, and are thinking of heading over to neutral ground (unless someone would like to play somewhere else - quite frankly its too hot and stuffy there) this thursday, oct 4, 6pm.

Hit me up if interested!

Im also thinking about GMing an email game, with 24 hour deadlines. Let me know, too.