Re: [indiemusic-126] All Points West

From: Rachel
Sent on: Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:32 PM
Ill be at Lollapalooza and also at APW on Sunday. Ill set up a meetup for it at some point.

-rachel

"come silent, dear deadly, just wanted to walk away. cant wait patience is a dreadful thought." - Creeper Lagoon
 
Ramblings of a Redhead Music Snob - My life in NYC http://xneverwherex.wordpress.com/


--- On Sat, 5/30/09, CJ <[address removed]> wrote:

From: CJ <[address removed]>
Subject: Re: [indiemusic-126] All Points West
To: [address removed]
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 4:58 PM

Is anyone going to
Lollapalooza? I'm going to all points west, day 2 & 3

CLJ

On May 30, 2009, at 3:11 PM, Robin Farrell <[address removed]> wrote:

> Is anyone going to this?
>
> http://apwfestival.com/lineup/
>
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Rachel <[address removed]> wrote:
>> From Caryl:
>>
>> I have an extra ticket to see Keene at the Wellmont Theatre in Montclair
>> (FREE) Tuesday May 26, 7:00,and I'd like to offer it to anyone that wants to
>> go.
>>
>> If you would like to go - you can either contact me via email or contact
>> Caryl through the meetup page.
>>
>> -Rachel
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Rachel ([address removed]) from Indie/BritPop
>> Fans United!.
>> To learn more about Rachel, visit his/her member profile
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>
>> Meetup Support: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup.com/disco2000/
> This message was sent by Robin Farrell ([address removed]) from Indie/BritPop Fans United!.
> To learn more about Robin Farrell, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/disco2000/members/9569226/
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>



--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://www.meetup.com/disco2000/
This message was sent by CJ ([address removed]) from Indie/BritPop Fans United!.
To learn more about CJ, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/disco2000/members/8388854/
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA


Our Sponsors

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy