addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indie/BritPop Fans United! Message Board › TONITE! Peaches Christ Superstar at Concert Hall, Saturday, December 11

TONITE! Peaches Christ Superstar at Concert Hall, Saturday, December 11

A former member
Post #: 4
Do you love Peaches as much as I do?

I need a partner in crime for this event! Or at least someone who digs Peaches. I would rather sell my extra mezzanine ticket to someone from here than have a complete stranger sit next to me at the last minute. I'm only asking for face value - $40. This show is sold out and sure to be amazing! Thanks!!