Indie/BritPop Fans United! Message Board › RSVPing/Suggesting shows.

RSVPing/Suggesting shows.

Rachel
xneverwherex
San Francisco, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
If you dont have a ticket to the show - and the show is sold out - as far as most of us are concerned you are not going to the show (yes, i know there scalpers, craigslist, etc). Please make an effort of updating your rsvps.

Secondly - if youre suggesting a show - please make sure that a) the show is not sold out and b) you actually have a ticket before suggesting one. If not - there is no need to make 3 shows for Cut Copy when no one got a ticket. Please - if you suggest a meetup - also meet with the others going. It was great when nobody but my friends and I showed up for Wild Nothing (which I didnt even suggest - someone else did).

As an organizer - the goal is for us to meet people at shows. Its really frustrating when 10 people rsvp to a sold out show - to find out that only me and my friends are the ones going. Please take the time to update a rsvp if the show is sold out and youre not going - or dont have a ticket. I go out of my way to continue this group that I began in 2006. It costs me money out of my pocket - and if no one has any intentions of meeting - I can just as easily stop running the group.

Its not fair to me and its not fair to others in the group who do want to meet people to go with to shows.

If you have a complaint - take it up with me and not the group. Its my group solely and if others want to help with dues, feel free and you can be an asst organizer.

Thanks.

Rachel