addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indie/BritPop Fans United! Message Board › Pulp Tickets Tue. 4/10 -- 2 Amazing Seats! - $90

Pulp Tickets Tue. 4/10 -- 2 Amazing Seats! - $90

Mia
k-mia
New York, NY
Post #: 4
I have two extra tickets for Pulp at Radio City Music Hall on the first night of their two NYC shows. $90 each, but prefer to sell both together for $179 (which is exactly what I paid Ticketmaster).

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 08:00 PM
Seat location: section ORCH2, row OO, seats 206-205

These are really great seats! Look them up on the seating chart!!!!! (AA-ZZ come before A-Z)

I purchased these from Ticketmaster and they are Will Call only. I am going to the show that night and will meet the purchaser(s) to enter together. I can also meet in advance to prove that I'm a true fan who is going to the show (I know all their lyrics by heart!) or send you the receipts and emails from Ticketmaster in advance, whatever you'd like. Thanks!!!