addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DiscoverLA Message Board › Earth Day Fest - Tomorrow Sunday Afternoon

Earth Day Fest - Tomorrow Sunday Afternoon

A former member

If you are thinking about the Earth Day Fest tomorrow on Venice Beach - please RSVP by tonight.

I will email you my cell phone number.

Tomorrow morning, I will be in church, and won't be able to check the meetup page or emails. I will check them before I leave for the day.

At 1pm, I will wait in front of Windward Farms for 10 minutes - and then I am off to enjoy the festival.

The weather says it will be in the 60s, so you might want to bring a light jacket along with your sunscreen !

http://www.meetup.com/Hollywood-HEARTS-Social/events/17137635/­

Happy Earth Day !

Donna