addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DiscoverLA Message Board › HEARTS Meetup Group - Last Meetup Event

HEARTS Meetup Group - Last Meetup Event

A former member

Hi, Everyone at HEARTs ...

The Burbank Arts Festival on Sat April 16 will be my last meet-up with the group as the organizer.

My meet-up fees are coming due in May, and I will not be re-newing my Paid membership with meet-up.

If anyone else has a paid membership with Meet-up,. and wants to take over the HEARTS group as the Organizer, let me know and I can transfer the organizer status to you after the 16th.

I will finally be going ahead with surgery at the beginning of May, and will be out for a while on Disability. So with all thats going on in my life, I can not properly run the group. And I would really like to give it over to a new organizer - so if you are interested, let me know.

I hope to see some of you at the Burbank Arts Festival :

http://www.meetup.com/Hollywood-HEARTS-Social/events/17139904/­

or maybe I will see you some time soon at another Meetup event.

Thanks!

Donna