Finally able to take a break and go to Disneyland? Let's meet at fountain across from the La Brea Bakery near the exit of where the parking lot tram drops off! Remember we will be meeting at 1:45 p.m. Bring your friends!
My phone number is (530) 613-2714. Call me or text me with questions. (Or text Charity: (619) 829-7537.
Relax at the happiest place on earth. You should always make time for happiness, and this is the place to do it! Let's unite all the college students from CSULB, CSUF, USC, UCLA, Northridge, and all the colleges in between to hang out together at Disneyland. Together, we can make memories. :)
Enjoy activities such as these!
* Adventureland amusements like Indiana Jones, the Enchanted Tiki Room, or the Jungle Cruise!
* Tomorrowland thrills riding Star Tours, Space Mountain, Captain EO, Innoventions, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, or the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride!
* Fantasyland fun, like Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it's a small world, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, or Matterhorn Bobsleds!
* Toontown trips to ride Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin or Gadget's Go Coaster!
* Critter Country expeditions to Splash Mountain and Winnie the Pooh!
* New Orleans Square adventures at Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion!
* Main Street merriments such as riding the Main Street vehicles or watching the old time Cinema or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln!
* Character Meet And Greets, where we can take pictures with Mickey & Minnie, beautiful princesses, Tinkerbell and her pixie friends, Disney villains, and many more!
And so much more fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Let's get this started! It starts with YOU.
Stay up to date with the latest and the greatest. Share with friends!
Hit that "Like" button on Facebook to share with your friends!
We are asking that members pay ($3) for this event as it costs us money to have this MeetUp group.