addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

Weather permitting, two tanks La Jolla or wrecks

  • Ski Beach

    Ingraham St and Vacation Road, San Diego, CA (map)

    32.774974 -117.235329

  • Park just south of the Ski Beach boat ramp.
  • A large swell is forecasted for San Diego over the weekend through at least Tuesday. If it shows up we will most likely cancel. If it doesn't we can give it a go.

Join or login to comment.

  • Tim V.

    Sorry Guys. The prediction is for 6-7' swells tomorrow. Plus there is a small issue with the boat that we would like to fix. So I feel it's wise to cancel the dive. There are several trips coming up, including a suggested dive on Sept 6 so go ahead and sign up or another one when conditions improve. Thanks for understanding. Tim

    August 26, 2014


Our Sponsors

  • Beyond Land Adventures

    An Air fill card & Tuition Free nitrox classes for DASC members per year

  • Horizon Charters

    Group events for those associated with the Dive Animals Scuba Club

  • House Of Scuba

    10 Free air fills upon joining & an extra 5% off guaranteed best pricing

  • San Diego Divers

    Air fill card upon joining & 10% discount on select non-sale merchandise

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy